Thursday 3 January 2013

Possible Insta-Heroic Pet?! [Finished]

Edit: New information has been posted, check July 2014

Again like the instant rare pet guide, I was just fooling around when my game suddenly crashed

At the time I had a lv.42 Chikki (Which I did not revive often...) and was looking for a mini boss to tame in the last dungeon, the Demon Deities and Diablo's resting place.

Between the Demon Chimera and the Demon Salamander's nest there is a small lava salamander mini-boss Level 62 with it's Korean name (Was not translated) in 5th Level of Av'agoon Cave

I thought why not? Only to find out, taming this mini-boss will crash your game

It is in my thought that because the mobs level is so high, it has a chance to become Heroic
Under more thought, it could crashing from the untranslated name that it's trying to register in your file
I have no real idea or conclusion to why this happens, but leave that boss alone when you're looking to tame

No comments:

Post a Comment